DC KFC #3
Script by Tony Bedard
Pencils by Tom Derenick
Inks by Trevor Scott and Sean Parsons
Colors by Hi-Fi
Cover by Tom Grummett, Trevor Scott, and Hi-Fi
What You Need to Know:
This issue is a stand alone comedy, as well as an advertisement for KFC.
What You’ll Find Out:
Colonel Sanders teams up with Ferris Aerospace to launch his new zingers into space to spread his fame across the universe. But someone stole them before they arrived at their destinations. Now It’s up to Hal Jordan to team up with the Colonel to find the missing zingers.
What Just Happened?
There’s not much to say here. I chuckled almost the entire time reading this. From Green Lantern taking the Colonel so seriously, to Sanders making ring constructs of forks, spoons, and even a piece of chicken.
One of the funniest advertisements I’ve ever read, but unfortunately, it’s still just an advertisement.
- With a Name Like Sovereign… (Justice League #30 Comic Review) - October 6, 2017
- Varsity vs JV (Avengers #672 Comic Review) - October 5, 2017
- “Insert Name Here” (Avengers #11 Comic Review) - October 3, 2017
- Time Can Be Rewritten (Faith and the Future Force #3 Comic Review) - October 2, 2017
- Creepy Clowns And The Apocalypse (War Mother #2 Comic Review) - October 2, 2017