DC’s highly anticipated Dark Nights: Metal event is only a week away. The mysterious Dark Knights are coming, a legion of evil Batman from the Dark Multiverse, and each one will get a one-shot tie-in issue. Today we have our first look at covers for Batman: The Red Death and Batman: The Murder Machine, by Jason Fabok and Brad Anderson. Fabok and Anderson will be providing covers for all seven of the planned Dark Knights one-shots.
Batman: The Read Death by Joshua Williamson and Carmine Di Giandomenico comes out September 20th, and Batman: The Murder Machine by Frank Tieri and Ricardo Federici is out on September 27th. Dark Knights: Metal begins August 16th.
- New Dimension, Same Old Story (Super Sons #9 Comic Review) - October 20, 2017
- “Welcome to Apokolips, hope you survive the experience!” (Superman #33 Comic Review) - October 18, 2017
- Superman with a plan, and a bar scene? (Dark Nights Metal #3 Comic Review) - October 11, 2017
- The latest installment of the Mr. Oz Monologues (Action Comics #989 Comic Review) - October 11, 2017
- “Dear Diary: It’s me, Kid Flash, and I work with a killer these days” (Deathstroke #24 Comic Review) - October 5, 2017