Misfit City #4
Written by Kristen Kiwi Smith and Kwit Lustgarten
Colored By Brittany Peer
Illustrated by Naomi Franquiz
Lettered by Jim Campbell
What you need to know:
The adventurers conducted a séance to contact Black Mary but it spiralled out of control causing a flash of light across the cove.
What just happened?
So Dot recovers from her ordeal in an unlikely way, so the challenge is on to get to Totem pole in Bootleggers Bluuf.
But first the 127th annual Shuck Fair is on the docks and brings in all the locals, we start to learn about Captain Denby’s demise.
Our mysterious relatives are also trying to locate our rag tag team, meanwhile Wilder thinks she has found a new direction to look for the treasure or has she just made a big mistake.
Everyone seems to be putting all the pieces together and as the girls figure the map out we have a hostage situation, a daring rescue and a surprise guest as the storm arrives.
Will our rag team survive the night.
Finally all the pieces of the puzzle come together as this issue heats up to a climatic end, I cannot wait to read issue 5.
- Action Man and Arcee sitting in a tree? (Transformers First Strike #1 Comic Review) - November 14, 2017
- Has the Storm passed? (Clue #5 Comic Review) - November 4, 2017
- A bitter Jazz? (Optimus Prime #12 Comic Review) - November 2, 2017
- Two Civilizations Bent on Self-Destruction? (Optimus Prime First Strike #1 Comic Review) - October 30, 2017
- Illusions are just too perfect to believe in (Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps #31 Comic Review) - October 27, 2017