Marvel releases AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER teaser trailer. A story so big and dramatic, it had to become a weekly epic; it is the end of the Avengers era as we know it. Marvel is so proud to present this teaser trailer. Watch it here!
It’s co-written by Mark Waid, Al Ewing, and Jim Zub featuring the art of Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto, and Paco Medina. AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER unites the casts and teams of three titles into this one weekly book of show stopping action. AVENGERS #675 is the beginning of the end when the teams of THE AVENGERS, UNCANNY AVENGERS, and U.S. AVENGERS come together in a story as powerful as the Marvel Universe itself.
You can check it out in stores on 1/15/18! See your local comic shop for details about pre-orders.
- The Wolverine Mystery Deepens - November 20, 2017
- Mother Knows Best, Mercy (Mercy Sparx Vol. 4 Trade Paperback Review) - November 18, 2017
- Romanticized Pasts and Bloody Presents (Wonder Woman Conan #3 Comic Review) - November 15, 2017
- Jupiter Jet Blasts Off! (Jupiter Jet #1 ADVANCED Comic Review) - November 11, 2017
- Wanted Dead or Captured: Supergirl (Comic Review #16) - November 10, 2017