This summer includes one of the most anticipated weddings of the century, Batman and Catwoman are getting married in Batman #50!
The Wedding leads to multiple tie in issues over the next couple of months, then into new series such as the brand-new Catwoman Series written and illustrated by Joëlle Jones! Catwoman releases the same day the wedding issue, Batman #50 comes out. You won’t want to miss this. If you want more information about the Catwoman series, click here!
Here are some images from the upcoming issues leading up to the big event.
- BATMAN: PRELUDE TO THE WEDDING — ROBIN VS. RA’S AL GHUL #1: Since Bruce Wayne turned his back on Ra’s invitation to lead his army, Ra seeks out Damien to see if he is willing to follow in his mothers footsteps. May 30
- BATMAN: PRELUDE TO THE WEDDING — NIGHTWING VS. HUSH #1: Dick Grayson is the natural choice to be Bruce’s best man and as such, he has a lot of responsibility. Dick needs to make sure that he gets to the wedding on time. However, it seems as if Hush has other ideas. JUNE 6.
- BATMAN: PRELUDE TO THE WEDDING — BATGIRL VS. THE RIDDLER #1: In this issue two of Gotham’s greatest minds are put to the test to determine which can outwit the other. As Oracle, Barbara Gordon brought all of her allies together. But Riddler wants to tear everything apart. JUNE 13.
- BATMAN: PRELUDE TO THE WEDDING — RED HOOD VS. ANARKY #1: Red Hood has always been a little different than the rest of the Batcrew, something that Anarky has been able to come to the realization of and wants to exploit. As Red Hood is heading security of Catwoman’s bachelorette party, Anarky feels that it is the perfect time to try to break Jason Todd! JUNE 20.
- BATMAN: PRELUDE TO THE WEDDING — HARLEY QUINN VS. THE JOKER #1: Harley Quinn has caught wind that her old flame the Joker is planning on something terrible for one of her new best friends. Can she show hime what hammer time really means or will he succeed in his plans! JUNE 27.